Saturday, March 8, 2014

Technology Integration Matrix




Based on the Technology Integration Matrix, (TIM), I would rate myself in the adaptation/infusion area and the class environment would most likely fall under collaboration/constructive. As a special services teacher, I am not a traditional role.  I am not currently teaching core classes where I am planning and delivering the curriculum. My role is to help foster growth and facilitate the students mastery of the learning objectives.  Due to this, I am not always able to use technology in ways that are authentic and innovative.  I need to find student centered resources and activities to meet the objectives outlined in the students' courses as well as prepare them for future success.   I also need to find better opportunities to allow my students to prosper and take ownership of their education.  I feel that I can do a better job at providing meaningful uses of technology to my students that are engaging, authentic, and goal driven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment